This three-bedroomed cottage is a recently renovated woodcutter's stone house, dating back to the early 1890's and sleeps six people. With solar lighting and cottage furnishings, it has the rustic appeal of old-world charm.
This cabin offers the following facilities:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas fridge as well as a gas stove with oven
- Open plan dining room and living area
- Bedroom 1: One Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Hot water bottles
- Solar lighting in all rooms
- "Donkey" for hot water
- Breathtaking views over the mountains
- Built-in braai (barbecue) facilities
- Serviced daily (Please note that our cottages are not serviced on New Years Day, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day.)
Please note that this cottage has no electricity.
|Description||3 to 6 People: Per Person Per Night||2 People: Per Person Per Night|