This three bedroomed cottage is a recently renovated woodcutter's stone house, dating back to the early 1890's and sleeps six people. With solar lighting and cottage furnishings, it has the rustic appeal of old world charm.
This cottage offers the following:
- Fully equipped kitchen with a gas fridge as well as a gas stove with oven;
- Open-plan dining room and living area;
- Bedroom 1: One Queen sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds
- Two bathrooms (one en-suite);
- Hot water bottles;
- Solar lighting in all rooms;
- "Donkey" for hot water;
- Breathtaking views over the mountains;
- Built-in braai (barbecue) facilities;
- Serviced daily (Please note that our cottages are not serviced on New Years Day, Easter Sunday and Christmas Day.)
Please note that this cottage has no electricity.